Total de Visualizações da Página

sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2018

REST IN JESUS


"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. " Matthew 11: 28-30
Learn to relate to others through God's love, not yours. His human love is limited, full of failures and manipulations. The lovely presence of God, who always surrounds you, exists to bless others as well as you. Instead of trying to help people using their own resources, know the infinite supplies of God that are at their disposal. Let the love of God surround the hand that you extend to other people. Take the time to rest in the loving light of Jesus' presence. Gradually He will give you back the energy that you have lost over the years. "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28.
Excerpted from and adapted from the book "Jesus Is by Your Side" by Sarah Young.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.