Total de Visualizações da Página

terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2018

DO NOT WALK IN TREVAS


"Again Jesus spake unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12
What a wonderful promise this verse reveals !!! Not walking in darkness means being able to see, see what people who do not follow Jesus can not see. This becomes a competitive differential in our professional lives, in our personal relationships, and thus we achieve better results as everything becomes clearer, it is possible to understand the tribulations and grow in the midst of adversity, it is possible to understand the people who mistreat us, the light of life is to have Jesus, for He is the light of the world.
"I am the light that I have come into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." John 12:46
Prayer: Father, thank you for allowing me to see and understand things that I did not even know existed before. I have really seen the difference that Jesus has made in my life. Continue to reveal all that is hidden, and showing which way I should go. Help me in my decisions by bringing light, to choose what is of His will. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Daily Devotional


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.