Total de Visualizações da Página

sexta-feira, 23 de março de 2018

IN THE NAME OF JESUS ​​CHRIST, THE NAZARENE, RISE AND WALK

"And Peter said, I have neither silver nor gold; but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Nazarene, arise and walk. " Acts 3: 6
This passage, like all of them in the Bible, is also fantastic, we perceive the boldness of Peter and John when a cripple from the womb of his mother begged for alms, there was a genuine need in that moment, not alms, but a powerful touch of that that everything can change, the disciples stopped, they fixed their eyes on him and said: Look at us. Oh what a revelation and what conviction !!! The church of the Lord Jesus must bring this authority to himself. The lame man looked at them, hoping to receive some "little things," but Peter said, "I have neither silver nor gold, but what I have, I give you this: in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, walk!" result was expected, this lame leapt and began to walk.
And today God has what you really need, believe in this name that has power in the heavens and on earth: Jesus Christ.
Prayer: My God and Father, I know that I have asked for something many times, but in reality it is not what I need most, open my ears to His voice, to be sensitive to what you have prepared for me, for I can make plans, but The Lord has the best for me. I praise you and worship you, my God.
I put my trust in You, because in everything I am supplied.
Pastor Fernando

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.