Total de Visualizações da Página

quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2018

DAILY FOOD


"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, the Son of man also shall confess him before the angels of God." Luke 12: 8
How wonderful, the Lord Jesus Christ Himself confessing us before the angels of God! Let us share our faith to be identified as disciples of Jesus, revealing our identity through our witness of life. Let's confess that Jesus is our Lord with our actions and words so that the whole world can be reached by the grace and love of God. Never stop talking about the love of Jesus, whenever you have an opportunity, talk about the wonders that Jesus has done in your life.
"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 10:33
 PRAYER: Dear God, give me the courage and wisdom to confess Jesus as Lord to my friends, co-workers, and even people I do not know but who need to hear from His love, so that I honor Christ and share His love with everyone around me. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 DAILY BIBLICAL MESSAGES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.