Total de Visualizações da Página

sexta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2017

JESUS ​​PAYED THE HIGH PRICE

"Who then shall have the goods of the world, and seeing his brother in need, shut up his bowels, how shall the love of God be in him?
My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. " 1 John 3: 17,18
We know that it is not through charity that we achieve salvation that Jesus paid the high price of it on the cross to save us. But the love we have for God is revealed through our faith, and requires practical witness, where our attitudes must identify with the example that Jesus Christ left for us. Therefore to love God is to practice the good works that the Word of God recommends.
"Beloved, let us love one another; because love is of God; and whosoever loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. " 1 John 4: 7
PRAYER: Dear Father, forgive any kind of avarice, pride, and lack of love for Lord and for my neighbor. Help me to witness my faith with works that build my neighbor, and promote His glory in our midst. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Daily Food

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos pelo seu comentário. Deus te Abençoe.